A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance