A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hart has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hart MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Scarsdale Cardiologists.