A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hart has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Hart MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Hart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Scarsdale Cardiologists.