Dr. Douglas Lowery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Lowery?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Lowery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

no help

dr lowery has done 2 surgerys on my shoulder and im still in major pain. every minute of every day. and not a day goes by that i wish for death. he was awesome when i needed surgerys but after surgerys were over i got pushed to the nurse. who is no help at all. if i leave a note behind the doctors name will be in it. thinking about them makes me want to cry and im 57 yea old man. and dr vraney put a plate in my neck seen me once after surgery and mever saw me again. why wont you hep me dr lowery? im dying. bgt

September 17th, 2016

Best of the best

Dr. Lowery was recommended to me by several people. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He doesn't rush through your visit and explains things very clearly. He runs on time and is the quintessential professional. OA is lucky to have him!

September 7th, 2015

Have been a patient of Doctor Lowery's for quite some time now. I have to say that he has found and fixed issues that others couldn't find answers for. I had a surgery in 2011for a torn rotator cuff and it was fixed by another competent surgeon , however with in a few months the pain returned I lived with it until 2014 when Dr. Lowery found that I had torn bicep tendons. He rapier do them and I am much better. It is now 2015 and my other shoulder has started hurting in a similar manner, I was given a MRI and it was discovered that I had a degenerated disc in my neck rather than a shoulder problem. He has sent me to a spine specialist . I find that every time I have had a issue Doc lowery has discovered the causes of my issues rather quickly. I would like to thank him very much for his help in finding the source of my pain.

November 20th, 2013

Awesome

Great job awesome guy.. honest. Listened went above an beyond what he did for me to insure I walked good again.. will always come back. Ty Dr. LOWERY.!!!!!

May 11th, 2013

He is awesome he saved my child

April 27th, 2013

Thought he was very personable. Enjoyed my experience from first visit through surgery. Very knowledgable about his profession. Would definitely go to again.

February 26th, 2013

Corrupt workmans comp doctor

This doctor will do what ever workmans comp wants him to do.Your health does not matter.

March 8th, 2012