by Travis Raley on Sep 7th, 2015

Have been a patient of Doctor Lowery's for quite some time now. I have to say that he has found and fixed issues that others couldn't find answers for. I had a surgery in 2011for a torn rotator cuff and it was fixed by another competent surgeon , however with in a few months the pain returned I lived with it until 2014 when Dr. Lowery found that I had torn bicep tendons. He rapier do them and I am much better. It is now 2015 and my other shoulder has started hurting in a similar manner, I was given a MRI and it was discovered that I had a degenerated disc in my neck rather than a shoulder problem. He has sent me to a spine specialist . I find that every time I have had a issue Doc lowery has discovered the causes of my issues rather quickly. I would like to thank him very much for his help in finding the source of my pain.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Jason on Nov 20th, 2013

Great job awesome guy.. honest. Listened went above an beyond what he did for me to insure I walked good again.. will always come back. Ty Dr. LOWERY.!!!!!

by SD on May 10th, 2013

He is awesome he saved my child

by Ryan Berry on Apr 26th, 2013

Thought he was very personable. Enjoyed my experience from first visit through surgery. Very knowledgable about his profession. Would definitely go to again.

Corrupt workmans comp doctor show details Corrupt workmans comp doctor
by Machelle Summers on Feb 26th, 2013

This doctor will do what ever workmans comp wants him to do.Your health does not matter.

by AM on Aug 16th, 2011

Dr.Lowery came highly recommended by a friend whom he has treated and by my family doctor. My experience as his patient was more than I could have expected. He is professional, very personable, easy to talk to and will give you as much time and attention you need. A big "A " for the doc!!!