A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Koltun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Koltun is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koltun
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koltun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Koltun, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koltun graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koltun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Koltun MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Koltun practice?
- Dr. Douglas Koltun has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Koltun practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Physiatrists.