Dr. Douglas Langrock MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017
Just tries to get through his day
This doc makes you feel like he's put out to have to talk to you about your illness. And then actually complains about the extra ten minutes he has to spend to order a test. He should find a job where he doesn't actually have to communicate with people.

June 1st, 2015
Always taking time to explain diagnostic testing and alternative actions for diagnosis

September 16th, 2013
Avoid this doctor
Langrock's bedside manner is nothing short of terrible: he is condescending, if not rude, and becomes very defensive when questioned. One has the feeling that he is trying to see as many patients as possible, because he enters and leaves the examination room so quickly. He diagnosed me with a potential disease, one with which I was unfamiliar, and actually told me to "google it" when I asked him for more information. On a return visit for severe back pain, he did not once ask about my pain levels or request to examine my back, but instead merely offered to recommend me to a specialist. He is unprofessional, and neither I nor any member of my family will be returning to his practice.

November 18th, 2012
Dr. Langrock is caring and professional. He's been my doctor for many years and has always treated me with courtesy and respect.

January 13th, 2012
Listens and explains
I've been going to Dr. Langrock for 15 years. He always takes time to listen to what I have to say and he explains things clearly. You have to take responsibility to be his partner in your health care.

November 10th, 2011
Ive been going to Doug for about 9 years .he was good at the start now its just a production line .You cant really tell him what you think is wrong that just tends to irriate him.Then you get that false sence of friendless and then off to the next patient . He will never be lonley with that ego.very diffucult to build or retain a working relationship with your doctor when the better than thou attitude keeps getting in the way.feel sorry for the people who have to work with him.Im done- time to change doctors

June 16th, 2011
terrible dr.
My Dad went to Dr. Langrock for many years probably about 6 or more. In 2009 my Dad was feeling extremely tired and weak. He went to Langrock and told Langrock his systems, tired and weak. Langrock sent him home with an inhaler. My Dad had also lost 20 lbs in 6 months, Langrock said he had Anorexia. Actually, my dad had cancer and died 5 months later. Langrock never checked his blood work or listened to my Dad complain about his pain in his side. The weight loss would have been a good clue. Langrock only cares about the money he makes off the military. SO SAD!

January 10th, 2011
I found Dr. Langrock very caring, kind and professional. He took the time to listen to me and ensure I had all my questions answered. He was great about making sure I was referred to the correct specialist.

November 6th, 2010
dont go to this man. is flirtatious and makes inappropriate comments about breasts of women. has an arrogant attitude

November 20th, 2009
Great Doctor
He is always very caring, and concerned about my condition.He has been very helpful finding ways to deal with my health issues. He does however seem to dismiss my ideas on what treatment I need. He is very professional.

September 22nd, 2008
No Morals
Commented on my appearance; joked about wishing his wife was still as in shape as I was....wanted me to take off my shirt AND bra to use stethescope - I've NEVER had to do that for any other doctor; got defensive and dismissed me when I questioned him. I ended up going to a completely different medical group after spending the night in the ER because I wasn't put on anti-biotics in time.

March 11th, 2008
Arrogant
I find him arrogant, harsh, and uncaring. I hope I never have to see him again.