Family Physicians
275 SE Cabot Dr
Ste B101
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
360-675-6648
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

Langrock's bedside manner is nothing short of terrible: he is condescending, if not rude, and becomes very defensive when questioned. One has the feeling that he is trying to see as many patients as possible, because he enters and leaves the examination room so quickly. He diagnosed me with a potential disease, one with which I was unfamiliar, and actually told me to "google it" when I asked him for more information. On a return visit for severe back pain, he did not once ask about my pain levels or request to examine my back, but instead merely offered to recommend me to a specialist. He is unprofessional, and neither I nor any member of my family will be returning to his practice.

Nov 17th, 2012

Dr. Langrock is caring and professional. He's been my doctor for many years and has always treated me with courtesy and respect.

|  Listens and explains  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Langrock for 15 years. He always takes time to listen to what I have to say and he explains things clearly. You have to take responsibility to be his partner in your health care.

Nov 10th, 2011

Ive been going to Doug for about 9 years .he was good at the start now its just a production line .You cant really tell him what you think is wrong that just tends to irriate him.Then you get that false sence of friendless and then off to the next patient . He will never be lonley with that ego.very diffucult to build or retain a working relationship with your doctor when the better than thou attitude keeps getting in the way.feel sorry for the people who have to work with him.Im done- time to change doctors

|  terrible dr.  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

My Dad went to Dr. Langrock for many years probably about 6 or more. In 2009 my Dad was feeling extremely tired and weak. He went to Langrock and told Langrock his systems, tired and weak. Langrock sent him home with an inhaler. My Dad had also lost 20 lbs in 6 months, Langrock said he had Anorexia. Actually, my dad had cancer and died 5 months later. Langrock never checked his blood work or listened to my Dad complain about his pain in his side. The weight loss would have been a good clue. Langrock only cares about the money he makes off the military. SO SAD!

Jan 10th, 2011

I found Dr. Langrock very caring, kind and professional. He took the time to listen to me and ensure I had all my questions answered. He was great about making sure I was referred to the correct specialist.

Nov 5th, 2010

dont go to this man. is flirtatious and makes inappropriate comments about breasts of women. has an arrogant attitude

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

He is always very caring, and concerned about my condition.He has been very helpful finding ways to deal with my health issues. He does however seem to dismiss my ideas on what treatment I need. He is very professional.

|  No Morals  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2008

Commented on my appearance; joked about wishing his wife was still as in shape as I was....wanted me to take off my shirt AND bra to use stethescope - I've NEVER had to do that for any other doctor; got defensive and dismissed me when I questioned him. I ended up going to a completely different medical group after spending the night in the ER because I wasn't put on anti-biotics in time.

May 13th, 2008

Langrock wrote the 1/24/07 rating. The 3/11/08 is more accurate. No active listening, just presumption - then off to the next waiting-room for another paycheck. A sense of cronyism and deceit in referrals, a sense of threat if a patient recommends his/her own knowledge-based medical direction.

|  Arrogant  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2008

I find him arrogant, harsh, and uncaring. I hope I never have to see him again.