A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mailly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mailly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mailly, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mailly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Mailly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Mailly practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mailly has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Mailly practices Emergency Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Emergency Physicians.