A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Marshall, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Sw Texas Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Warren Marshall MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Douglas Marshall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Marshall practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.