A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mc Ferran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Ferran
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Ferran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mc Ferran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Ferran graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mc Ferran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Sterly Mc Ferran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Mc Ferran practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mc Ferran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mc Ferran practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.