A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mintz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mintz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mintz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mintz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Nelson Mintz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mintz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mintz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Radiologists.