A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Myers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Myers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Myers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Myers practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.