A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Myers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Myers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Myers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Myers practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.