A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Myers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Myers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Myers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Myers practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.