Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
G show details G
Apr 6th, 2015

Great doctor, absolutely horrible office staff.

Apr 2nd, 2015

I do not have a problem with the doctor his staff never calls you back I waited 4 weeks to get a referral and I have been waiting 3 days now about a perscription the doctor ordered that I can't afford asked his assistant to please see if the doctoc could come up with a less expensive one still waiting to here from her I have called evere day for the past three days and since it is a main medication that I need if I wind up going into a coma from her not responding to my phone call guess whats goin to happen

The best show details The best
by amy on Jan 23rd, 2014

He is the best doctor I have been to in my 70 years. He is kind, cares about yoou and helps you anyway possible. He is always right and knows what he is doing and where to send you. I would never go to another doctor after meeting him.

Great Family Care show details Great Family Care
by Junalee S. Lawhorn RN on Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Pennington really cares about me and my family. He knows my husband and kids by names (they are also his patients) and he is very knowledgable about the tried and true and the up and coming treatments. My husband and I are both nurses and we know his skills are unquestionable, his bedside manner is terrific, and his knowledge base is great. He even tells us when he doesn't know something and directs us to a specialist when necessary. There isn't much he can't do for us, we feel fortunate to have found him.

by Charley Tyler-Trubey on Jan 12th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Pennington for a very long time. He knows his job, makes you feel very comfortable, and takes time with you to answer any questions you may have. I am very glad I found him to be my primary doctor!