A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I. Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Johnston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnston practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.