A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I. Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Johnston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnston practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.