Dr. Douglas Senderoff MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2016
Husband and Wife
Dr.Senderoff is an amazingly capable surgeon. Both my husband and I are very pleased with our results. He is honest and upfront about results verses expectations. Would definitely recommend .

November 3rd, 2015
Breast Implants Genius Plastic Surgeon in NYC
Incredible bed side manner. A brilliant plastic surgeon. Spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions. He was a class act so I booked breast augmentation with breast implants with him. One of the greatest decisions I ever made. I am beyond thrilled with my results. FYI he offers free consultations where you can view hundreds of before and after pictures. + he has perhaps the best pricing for breast implants in NYC.

October 22nd, 2015
He's so unfriendly it's awkward, from day one. I've had a few procedures here but only return to get procedures performed by his staff. Their prices fluctuate which is unnerving.

August 11th, 2015
Great reaults & beat plastic surgeon in NYC!
Answers all your questions. Tons of before and afters....all impressive. Free consults. Great pricing. Amazing results!

April 2nd, 2015
Visited the office for Hair removal. The staff was great. very patient, relaxing and kind.

December 14th, 2014
great surgeon!
This guy is really good at what he does. I researched forever before deciding on him and am very glad I did. Ten years later, I am still satisfied. Though I am very open about having been augmented, most people are surprised to find out because of how natural they look. On top of that, he is a great guy. I never felt rushed through the consultations and he was extremely professional the whole way through. Highly recommended!

April 19th, 2014
Best Boob Doctor!
I spent countless hours researching doctors and found a guy in Connecticut who looked like the best. I was about to make the trek when I met a girl who had gone to Senderoff. She showed me hers and that's all it took... Sold! Amazing. She was referred by a friend who was referred by another friend and together, she knew of about 6 very satisfied customers. I have since met another Senderoff client who I was convinced had natural boobs... she thought the same about mine and when we found out we had the same doctor, we both laughed about what a small world it is. The fact is everybody I know of who went to him received absolutely gorgeous results. I have since referred 2 friends who are both incredibly satisfied. On top of it, he's a great guy and infinitely patient with consultations. A truly talented, wonderful doctor!

March 1st, 2014
Dr. Senderoff
Although the doctor is not the most personable person you'll meet, he does know what he is doing. I had a good experience with my breast augmentation (in terms of the results) and might consider him again. If bedside manner were improved and a genuine concern for patients by every staff member were there, he would be the perfect surgeon with the perfect team.

January 8th, 2014
great
Doctor Douglas Senderoff is a great doctor he is skillful and very honest. I have really enjoyed being his patient. He has given me a great new look. He has always been there when needed.

March 26th, 2013
Over the moon about my new breasts!!
Dr. Senderoff and his team were fantastic. Plastic surgery was something I never thought I'd actually do as 22 y/o but I'm so glad this is where I ended up. I'm 5 days post-op and my breasts look and feel amazing already. He has exceeded my expectations. I was also very nervous about anesthesia and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and at ease before and after the needle insertion. My only 'complaint' if you can even call it that was bedside manner. I would have liked a little more attention as I was freezing, thirsty, and just wanting to hear that everything went well. Overall though staff was very friendly, tried to warm me up and gave me water once I was able to speak. I had the most memorable experience and if I ever needed work done again, this is the place I'd go to HANDS DOWN. Awesome work, Dr. - you really have a skill :)

February 20th, 2013
Excellent doctor. Not especially warm personality, but great surgeon. Just ask all the questions you need to ask, and you will get a straight answer. Not as famous as some others, but I've had procedures with others, and Dr. Senderoff is best.

January 24th, 2013
Breast Implants NYC Surgeon Genius
Douglas Senderoff, MD in NYC is an amazing breast implants plastic surgeon. I love love my results!!!