Plastic Surgeon

461 Park Ave
Midtown East, New York, NY 10022
212-481-3939
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Boob Doctor!  |  show details
by Margaux B. on Apr 19th, 2014

I spent countless hours researching doctors and found a guy in Connecticut who looked like the best. I was about to make the trek when I met a girl who had gone to Senderoff. She showed me hers and that's all it took... Sold! Amazing. She was referred by a friend who was referred by another friend and together, she knew of about 6 very satisfied customers. I have since met another Senderoff client who I was convinced had natural boobs... she thought the same about mine and when we found out we had the same doctor, we both laughed about what a small world it is. The fact is everybody I know of who went to him received absolutely gorgeous results. I have since referred 2 friends who are both incredibly satisfied. On top of it, he's a great guy and infinitely patient with consultations. A truly talented, wonderful doctor!

|  Dr. Senderoff  |  show details
by Turdy K. on Mar 1st, 2014

Although the doctor is not the most personable person you'll meet, he does know what he is doing. I had a good experience with my breast augmentation (in terms of the results) and might consider him again. If bedside manner were improved and a genuine concern for patients by every staff member were there, he would be the perfect surgeon with the perfect team.

|  great  |  show details
by sweetie on Jan 8th, 2014

Doctor Douglas Senderoff is a great doctor he is skillful and very honest. I have really enjoyed being his patient. He has given me a great new look. He has always been there when needed.

|  Over the moon about my new breasts!!  |  show details
by Cinnie on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Senderoff and his team were fantastic. Plastic surgery was something I never thought I'd actually do as 22 y/o but I'm so glad this is where I ended up. I'm 5 days post-op and my breasts look and feel amazing already. He has exceeded my expectations. I was also very nervous about anesthesia and the anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and at ease before and after the needle insertion. My only 'complaint' if you can even call it that was bedside manner. I would have liked a little more attention as I was freezing, thirsty, and just wanting to hear that everything went well. Overall though staff was very friendly, tried to warm me up and gave me water once I was able to speak. I had the most memorable experience and if I ever needed work done again, this is the place I'd go to HANDS DOWN. Awesome work, Dr. - you really have a skill :)

Feb 20th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Not especially warm personality, but great surgeon. Just ask all the questions you need to ask, and you will get a straight answer. Not as famous as some others, but I've had procedures with others, and Dr. Senderoff is best.

|  Breast Implants NYC Surgeon Genius  |  show details
by Pepper Taylor on Jan 24th, 2013

Douglas Senderoff, MD in NYC is an amazing breast implants plastic surgeon. I love love my results!!!

|  Buttock Implants Surgeon / New York City Plastic Surgeon Douglas Senderoff, MD  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Douglas Sendeorff, MD has performed more buttock augmentation plastic surgery procedures with buttock implants than any other plastic surgeon in New York City - maybe even America. Can't give a higher recommendation or I would - if you are seeking "the best plastic surgeon in NYC or the world who performs buttock augmentations" then this is the plastic surgeon.

|  Dougas Senderoff, MD, FACS for Breast Implants in NYC  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

Douglas Senderoff, MD, FACS is a pro. His website has a coupon so you should print it http://www/drsenderoff.com. Staff is great, he is great, my breast implants results exceeded my expectations. Pricing greast. No complaints.

Oct 13th, 2012

So I decided to get liposuction. I did a lot of research and went to 7 NYC Plastic Surgeons. I learned that some Plastic Surgeons in NYC offer free liposuction consultations and others do not. It was aggravating because 3 of the plastic surgeons I went to didn't tell me I had to pay for my liposuction consultation until I arrived. It was like bait and switch. So forget them. I finally went to Dr. Douglas Senderoff, MD and he offered free liposuction plastic surgery coonsultations and he offered me a lot of his time. He made me feel comfortable and I liked his staff. I am 4 weeks post-op and all I can say is that Dr. Senderoff made my dream of my new me come true. The plastic surgeon is gentle and kind and the price for the liposuction plastic surgery was fantastic. Getting liposuction is a big deal and if you are looking for a plastic surgeon in new york city who will actually care about you and deliver the results you want then Dr. Senderoff is the best plastic surgeon for the job.

|  Liposuction  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I normally dont do reviews but I had a liposuction done by Doctor Senderoff at his manhattan and it turned out better than I expected. His office staff was very helpful along with the Doctor.

Oct 12th, 2012

My overall experience was top notch. I would surely recommend Dr. Senderoff.

|  Best Breast Implant / Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift Plastic Surgeon in New York City  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

NYC Plastic Surgeon, Douglas Senderoff, MD did my breast augmentation plastic surgery (breast implants with breast lift). I couldn't be any happier. Thank you Dr. Senderoff - you rock! You are the best plastic surgeon in New York City if not the best plastic surgeon in the world!

|  Just the best overall experience  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

After having 2 kids, iwas so nervous about getting my long awaited and overdue breast implants with a lift. The doc isn't the "fabulous, flamboyant" stereotypical plastic surgeon. Short and to the point. He's a genius and doesn't say anything more than how he can improve your appearance...and he lives up to his word! Jomarie(his office manager) is unlike any office manager I've ever met. She's on call and talks you through every step of the way. I love the entire office and my results. So happy

Aug 23rd, 2012

I had botched breast augmentation plastic surgery and freaked out. After visiting a lot of plastic surgeon in NYC I luckily found Dr. Senderoff - he is a Board Certified Expert in fixing botched plastic surgery especially breast augmentation -- one of my breast implants had a capsular contraction and I looked like a freak. If you experienced botched breast augmentation plastic surgery with breast implants (I had silicone) then this NYC Plastic Surgeon can unfreak you. I Love you Dr. Senderoff!!

|  WOW!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

With the summer approaching I started to feel rather chubby in my jeans so After hearing about Dr Senderoff from my cousin(who had her breasts done) I decided to go for a free consultation. The best thing about this office is that they really dont do any advertising and most of the patients come from referrals or online researchers. They know everyone's name and treat you like they know you for years. Jomarie Nardone, the patient coordinator is not only Dr Sendreoff's biggest fan but she can also be reached directly on her CELL PHONE! In all my years, I have never heard of this kind of service. Shannon, the receptionist does everything she can to get you a date and time that best fits your schedule. John, the anesthetist is like the coolest guy ever and immediately makes you feel at ease. I can assure you that this melting pot of people will easily make this office one of your favorite. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

|  Best Decision I've Ever Made  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I started out a 11/12. I had liposuction done to most of my body. Exactly two months later I fit perfectly into a size 6! From start to finish the entire staff makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. You are never in the dark at any time. They are the nicest group of people. During the consultation and right before the procedure the entire staff walks you through everything. What they're going to do, how you'll feel, and what to expect over while healing. They do an unbelievable job of managing your expectations. I have NO scars or marks. One would never know what I did unless I told them. I'm so happy with my decision. I've never looked so good and have never felt better. My only regret is not doing this sooner.

|  Greast NYC Plastic Surgeon for Liposuction  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

No complaints. Good pricing. Surgery went off without any hitches. Staff was caring. Great liposuction plastic surgeon to check out if you are shopping around. Oh - also offers free consultations.

|  Asian Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Even though the doctor is not Asian - he was trained by teh best in Asoan Eyelid Surgery. I love my results! great pricing, too.

|  BEST IN CLASS NYC PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Senderoff is a class act. He is patient, his staff is friendly, the office is beautiful, he takes time to answer all your questions. He is patient and caring. I had breast implants plastic surgery and am delighted with the results.

|  Brillant Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I don't know what the reviewer below is talking about. I had rhinoplasty surgery (a nose job) by the NYC Plastic Surgeon about three weeks ago. I found the Plastic Surgeon to be confident, considerate, caring, and he performed exceptional work. When I went for my rhinoplasty consultation, which was free by the way, Dr. Senderoff spent more than half an hour with me. He answered all my questions - and I had tons. He sed a high-tech computer and showed me what my before and after rhinooplasty surgery would look like. He printed it out and let me take it home. I spoke extensively to the office manager who helped me with financing - she spent about an hour with me. I elected to have Dr. Senderoff perfrom my rhinoplasty surgery because I found him likeable, knowledgable, and patient. I liked the fact that the rhinoplasty would be performed in his sate of the the art surgical suite in his office - meaning I would not have to go to a hospital to get the surgery performed. His price was great and all his staff was great but the best part was how my rhinoplsty turned out. I love my new nose. The surgery itself was pretty quick and I experienced no complications. Thank you Doctor Senderoff you are a brillant rhinoplasty surgeon!

|  Happy with my LIPOSUCTION!  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

My liposuction with Dr sendeoff is the best thing I have ever done! I am only two weeks out and even though there is still some swelling, it is already an amazing result. Worth every penny and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Love him, love the staff, love everything!

|  Best NYC Plastic Surgeon, Breast Implants - Doctor Douglas Senderoff  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I have been a market research executive for over a decade. So, when it comes time for me to make a large purchase - trust me, I do my research. I wanted to find the best plastic surgeon in NYC to perform my breast implants plastic surgery. I really shopped around. I went to over 8 consultations and read almost every page on the Internet. I stumbled across NYC Plastic Surgeon, Douglas Senderoff. My free consultation was amazing - he spent more than 30 minutes with me. He had an amazing technology that let me see what my before & after breast implant plastic surgery would look like. I brought in a typed up series of questions that I had and he answered every single one of them! I found him to be confident, understanding, and knowledgable. I also liked that he would perform my breast implants plastic surgery in his surgical suite (on Park Avenue). Meaning, my surgery would be performed in his own ER - not a hospital. The office is georgeous. The staff was amazing and kind. His price was beyond fair. After surgery he called me every other day to check on how I was feeling and my progress. His office manageer, Jo Marie, did as well. I am beyond happy that I elected Board Certiifed Plastic Surgeon, Douglas Senderoff in NYC to perfrom my breast impalnts surgery (I live on Long Island). Thank you Dr. Senderoff!

|  Awful experience! Keep away!  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Keep away! Awful experience!It's the worst experience I have ever had! Dr. Senderoff is pretentious, condescending and unpleasant! He cares only about the size of his wallet, not about the patients' needs and their satisfaction. Do not trust him! His staff know very little about the procedures! They will push you to make the payments and nonrefundable deposits without even listening to you. Do you deserve this kind of medical service? Find another doctor with a right attitude toward the patients. You will be happier and at the end you will get a better result. Dr. Senderoff is a bad choice! Avoid him!

|  hes rude  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

He is so rude and insensitive. Seems like he could careless about you. I would not let this guy come near me with a knife. Doesnt explain anything and acts like he hates his job.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

This surgeon completely botched me. Beware.

|  Horrible for nose job.  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

Horrible doctor, no bed side manner he did my nose and left me with a bump on it that I didnt have to begin with.. Also my nostrils are uneven.. After I told him I wasn't happy that I have a bump on my nose he said he will fix it if I pay an additional 5 G for him to shave off the nose, I already paid 7800. What is he crazy and he doesn't take responsibility that he messed up on my nose..staff is nice but it's the doctor that counts.. My cousin had lipo done on her lower back n thigs and it left her with dimpling on thigs and her lower back looks like he didn't even touch it ..

|  Amazing NYC Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Senderoff is an amazing Manhattan Plastic Surgeon. The NYC Plastic Sugeon performed my breast implants on site at his NYC Plastic Surgery office. His pricing was great (they even helped me secure financing for my breast implants.). My results look natural. My self esteem is so high! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in NYC - then look no further than Dr. Senderoff!!!!

|  Does exceptional work  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

I went for breast augmentation after meeting some of his other patients who had natural-looking, well-shaped breasts from their surgeries. The surgeries speak for themselves. I've had many people tell me that my breasts look and feel incredibly real, some didn't know I had them done until I told them. I've also gotten a couple other procedures done and I'm thrilled with the results as well. Dr. Senderoff knows how to customize his surgeries to fit your body. Also, the staff is a pleasure to deal with and easy to reach after surgeries.

Nov 10th, 2011

he does great work, you just have to be ok with him not being personable,. but the staff make up for it

|  Best Breast Implants Plastic Surgeon in NYC  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I really really shopped around for the best breast implants plastic surgeon in NYC. I did tons of Google search for Manhattan breast implant plastic surgeons and went on a lot of consultations. The Board Certified Plastic surgeon was awesome - his staff was great (even helped me get financing), and my breast implants look beautiful. Thank you Doctor Senderoff!

|  best doctor ever  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

He's is the best doctor ever he made me feel comftable his work is excellent I have never seen such great work I love my new body I look like a new person.I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants to look fabulous

|  No Thank you  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This doctor may be talented with his hands, but his mouth is quite nasty. I went in for a consultation in July with a friend. He was rude, disrespectful, and inappropriate to me in front of my girlfriend, and his staff. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone regardless of his talent.

|  Awesome NYC Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

This NYC plastic surgeon was awesome - patient, smart, friendly, helped me get financing and the staff was fantastic. I had liposuction performed on my tummy - the Manhattan Plastic Surgeon performs his operations in his office ... it is a surgical suite. My outcome was fantastic. I am really happy with the results. His pricing was fair, the consultation was free, and he even called me a few times after the surgery to make sure I was ok. Dr. Senderoff is an awesome NYC Plastic Surgeon!

|  Top Notch  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I felt like Dr. Senderoff was a top notch doctor as well as his staff.

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I had my breasts done and they look incredible. I recomend everyone to this place. They are affordable and his work is great! Jomarie (his assistant) is on call and always answers her phone. Shes an angel and so knowledgable. Awesome awesome awesome! Two thumbs up

|  Botox  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

I had great results with the botox.

Mar 17th, 2011

I had botox done at Senderoff's office and am very satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Senderoff and his staff was nice and professional. I am planning on going back and getting some more work done.

|  fei du  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

I had a butt-implant about two years ago. The surgery went okay. Just he hires the girl who did extra-charge on me. The girl charged me for the butt implant 9000 and liposuction 4000 for my back and the doctor only performed the implants. And when I spoke to her, she said doctor would do that of course and returned me 500. I asked the doctor why wouldn't I feel anything about my back and why there s no stitches on my back for liposuction and he said it went well isn't it? I showed my back to my friends and they all agree with me that the fats are still there and there is no way to tell I had a liposuction. I wouldn't go back again as I thought this was not nice even though I plan to have a breast implants.

Feb 1st, 2011

I found dr senderoff by doing some searches on the internet and found his website. He offers free consultations which I went through and was happy with his expertise and manner. I was happy with the procedure... from the consultation to the post op.

|  Caring and friendly staff  |  show details
by CB on Nov 7th, 2010

I went to Dr Senderoff for liposuction. He was very nice and answered all my questions before surgery and called me afterwards to check how I was doing. His staff is so friendly and really helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr Senderoff for your plastic surgery.

|  Excellent NYC Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Lisa B on Nov 5th, 2010

I went to Dr Senderoff for breast implant revision and am very happy with the results. He fixed my breasts after I had surgery by another doctor. His staff was very kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Senderoff for your plastic surgery.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I was very happy with the outcome of my plastic surgery. The office staff was very friendly and they called me several times after my surgery to check up on me.

|  I'm very fortunate I found him.  |  show details
by Pleased with a true talent. on Jun 29th, 2010

He was my 4th opinion. His diagnosis of the problem was right-the other PS did not even come close. The way he went about to fix my problem that another PS messed up was so simple. But yet all the other docs didn't even come close to draw closure on a ps screw up. I just went in for a consult & the nature of my problem was more serious than I thought. He performed surgery the very next day. I was very happy, the very moment I awoke from surgery. Dr. Senderoff is very talented & dedicated to plastic surgery. His bedside manner is very good & he has a humble spirit. If anyone has anything bad to say about Dr. Senderoff, well I feel real sorry for you.