A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sheena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Sheena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sheena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheena graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Abraham Sheena MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Sheena practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sheena has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Sheena practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.