A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Skura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Skura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Skura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skura graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Skura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Skura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Skura practice?
- Dr. Douglas Skura has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Skura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Surgeons.