A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Skura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Skura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Skura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skura graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Skura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Skura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Skura practice?
- Dr. Douglas Skura has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Skura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Surgeons.