A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cooper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Thurman Cooper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Cooper practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Psychiatrists and Brunswick Addiction Specialists.