A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Draupadi Talreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Draupadi Talreja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talreja
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talreja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talreja graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Talreja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Draupadi B Talreja MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Draupadi B. Talreja practice?
- Dr. Draupadi Talreja has 1 office location.
Dr. Draupadi Talreja practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Oncologists.