A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Draupadi Talreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Draupadi Talreja is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Talreja graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Talreja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Draupadi B Talreja MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Draupadi B. Talreja practice?
- Dr. Draupadi Talreja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Draupadi Talreja practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hills, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Oncologists.