A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Alan Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Drew Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.