A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dror Paley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dror Paley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dror Paley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Femoral Fractures
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Paley graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dror Paley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dror Paley practice?
- Dr. Dror Paley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dror Paley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons.