A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dror Paley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dror Paley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dror Paley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Femoral Fractures
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Paley graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dror Paley practice?
Dr. Dror Paley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.