A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Du Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Du Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Du Q Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Du Q. Tran practice?
- Dr. Du Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Du Tran practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors and Garden Grove General Practitioners.