A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Hospenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Hospenthal, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Tropical Diseases
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Wound Infection
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hospenthal graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hospenthal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Russell Hospenthal MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Hospenthal practice?
- Dr. Duane Hospenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Hospenthal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.