A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Spiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Spiker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Spiker, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Gerald Spiker MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duane G. Spiker practice?
- Dr. Duane Spiker has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Spiker practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.