A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Spiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Spiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Spiker, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Gerald Spiker MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duane G. Spiker practice?
- Dr. Duane Spiker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duane Spiker practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.