Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by KT on Aug 31st, 2016

Dr Gilani as a terrific Doctor! Always thorough and always caring. She has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I am most pleased with her professional practice. Top of my list for sure!

by Mary I. on Aug 26th, 2016

She is truly an amazing doctor and person inside and out. Dr. Gilani actually takes time with her patients, and explains all measures and treatment plans for the future. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Great Visit show details Great Visit
by Marianne on Jul 19th, 2016

Great staff. I really appreciated the smile I was greeted with when I opened the door of Dr. Gilani's office. When Dr. Gilani entered the patient room I knew I had her complete attention. She spent a lot of time with me that most doctors wouldn't do. Clearly she cares. Great visit.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by George G on Jul 19th, 2016

Very through. Dr. Gilani has a lot of experience and can diagnose problems easily.

Dr Gilani is the best ever. show details Dr Gilani is the best ever.
by P.K.R. on Jul 18th, 2016

In my 65 years, Dr. Gilani is simply the most thorough, knowledgeable physician I have ever visited. Her staff is delightful.

Excellent and experienced physician show details Excellent and experienced physician
by Carmen on Jul 18th, 2016

What I appreciate most about Dr. Gilani is her willingness to give patient the time they need to explain their concerns about why they are seeing her. She listens, asks questions for clarification so she has all the details to diagnose and treat as warranted. Dr. Gilani also has no hesitation in calling or sending patients to specialists to ensure overall care. Her generosity is reflective by how patients are welcomed by an attentive staff willing to assist and accommodate the needs of the patient. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Gilani when someone asks about recommendations to a doctor.

Accurate, compassionate & caring show details Accurate, compassionate & caring
by Amanda Feola on Jul 17th, 2016

Dr Gilani has been our family physician since 1992. We travel 50 miles each way to see her when we have doctors 10 minutes away. She is accurate & precise when diagnosing and treating her patients. She knows when to refer us to a specialist and always sends her notes that document her concerns. It's sad that people would write anonymous negative reviews that are false and untrue. If you speak the truth you aren't afraid to validate your review with your true name. If you looking for a doctor who really cares and spends the time get it right the first time you won't mind waiting to see her. Her staff is amazing and always treat you right. I highly recommend Dr Gilani's office to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by David Glover on Jul 16th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Gilani for over 20 years and she is very, very professional! I have never known Dr. Gilani not to listen carefully to my problems and even discover issues I wasn't aware of by using blood tests and other methods. She is very perceptive and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Best doctor EVER! show details Best doctor EVER!
by Kathy Harris on Jul 16th, 2016

Dr. Gilani has cared for me for over 20 years with my complex medical problems. She is caring, authentic, thorough and spends the time you NEED with her to understand your situation and work through your needs. YEAH TO DR. GILANI! She has been such a gift for me! I would not be as healthy AS I AM WITHOUT her loving care,

Awesome dr show details Awesome dr
by Garry Singh on Jul 16th, 2016

Dr Gilani is a great physician. She spent a lot of time with me, listened to my concerns patiently, and then explained how she reached her diagnosis and treatment plan. I recommended Dr G to my family members as well as friends. I noticed some recent negative reviews which are completely unfounded and total lies. I believe whomever is the author of these negative comments is a nightmare themselves.

Jul 6th, 2016

I have been her patient for 20 years and highly recommend her!

by Cindy S on Jun 19th, 2016

Dr. Gilani has been my physician for over three decades, she spends as much time as needed to ensure my well-being while I'm in her office. I don't mind waiting for Dr. Gilani because she gives all her patients the time they need in her office. She is always caring and patient, listening carefully to my reasons for visiting, making sure my issues are resolved before I leave. If these issues include referring me to a specialist, there's no hesitation on her part to do so. Her office staff is so helpful and considerate, very willing to answer questions as they arise. During my last visit while I was waiting for the doctor to come in, Dr. Gilani and the office staff were in another examination room and began to sing happy birthday to a patient, I could hear the patient's happy, surprised laughter. This is an example of how much Dr. Gilani cares for her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Gilani to anyone looking for an excellent physician.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Kathy Cobbin on May 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gilani's for 30 years and would not change a thing. She is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a compassionate caring physician. She is the best !!!

No Other Doctor for Me show details No Other Doctor for Me
by P.K.R. on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Gilani has been our family physician since 1978. We have stayed with her even after moving to Palmdale -- 75 miles away. In 1999 she saved my husband's life. She knew when he was healthy and immediately sent him to appropriate specialists when he was not. She is devoted to her patients and extremely thorough; an annual exam is from the top of my head to my toes and checks out ever system. She asks questions I haven't thought about and listens when I have my own questions. She is very direct but never hesitates to explain something I don't understand. Her staff is always cheerful and welcoming. I refer my family and friends to her. I can't imagine seeing any other doctor.

May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Gilani is a caring, patient oriented physician who listens, takes her time with the patients and families to keep them informed and educates them on how to manage chronic illness, such as diabetes. She provides the answers to the patients if they have questions, and does not rush through the appointment. Dr. Gilani is an excellent physician who approaches the patient as a whole and coordinates the patient care with specialist when needed and follows the patient's well being. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician.

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Gilani is an excellent doctor. She spends her time with patients and explains everything properly.

Very upsetting show details Very upsetting
Dec 17th, 2014

Very erratic & angry . Became irate when I told her there is no way for me to get my medical records from almost 14 years ago. Records are not kept that long. I called medical group & they confirmed that. I recommend to not subject yourself to this sort of abuse. I would never recommend this doctor.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Marie Reardon show details Marie Reardon
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr Gilani is ia wonderful, caring doctor. She has been my doctor for many years. Sometimes you might have a little wait in the waiting room, but it's worth it. She is such an excellent doctor. She has has wonderful bedside manner and she spends alot of time with you and is very thorough.

So-called "Dr" Gilani show details So-called "Dr" Gilani
Oct 5th, 2010

This doctor is very mean spirited, short patient, uncooperative and seems very uncaring. Her bedside manner STINKS! She ARGUES with patients, refuses to sign return to work forms and brushes you off on other doctors for help. I don't see how she stays in practice if she is like this with everyone. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 21 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Wait time is awful show details Wait time is awful
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Gilani is a wonderful person to talk to, once you talk to her. And her staff is amazing. But her time management is AWFUL. I've been to her office three times, and each time she was late getting into the office for some reason AND also had some pharmaseutical rep waiting, who she saw before the patients. I've never waited less than three hours, so I'm switching doctors.