Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Angry imbecile. show details Angry imbecile.
by Chris Twardy on May 2nd, 2015

Disgraceful. Needs to go back to Pakistan. Obnoxious.

Very upsetting show details Very upsetting
Dec 17th, 2014

Very erratic & angry . Became irate when I told her there is no way for me to get my medical records from almost 14 years ago. Records are not kept that long. I called medical group & they confirmed that. I recommend to not subject yourself to this sort of abuse. I would never recommend this doctor.

This is a disturbing person. show details This is a disturbing person.
Aug 16th, 2014

Shockingly angry. Demonstrates very poor knowledge. Constantly states do ever argue with me for no apparent reason. I left when I felt my safety was @ risk .

Unbalanced show details Unbalanced
Jul 11th, 2014

My experience with this doctor was very upsetting. I would recommend avoid this office

Worst nightmare ever! show details Worst nightmare ever!
by Amanda Garcia on Mar 25th, 2014

This person does not know basic information although she presents herself as the absolute know it all end all. Does not know the difference between type 1 & type 2 diabetes. Type one can be diagnosed @ any age.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Bad news show details Bad news
Mar 17th, 2014

One visit & I was done. Before I even saw the doctor one of the reception staff told me."The dr. will see you soon you can argue with her but I don't recommend it". I'm a nice guy & don't want to argue with anyone but sure enough she was VERY argumentative. Very unpleasant. I immediately switched drs. Kind of like why go out on a second date when the first one was a nightmare. Very abrupt lady & I didn't deserve this. Guess what? You don't either!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr Gilani, is very rude, has horrible bedside manner. Most importantly she discusses other patient illnesses with staff and patients not not related. She has no concept of patient privacy. She criticizes patients to their face.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Marie Reardon show details Marie Reardon
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr Gilani is ia wonderful, caring doctor. She has been my doctor for many years. Sometimes you might have a little wait in the waiting room, but it's worth it. She is such an excellent doctor. She has has wonderful bedside manner and she spends alot of time with you and is very thorough.

So-called "Dr" Gilani show details So-called "Dr" Gilani
Oct 5th, 2010

This doctor is very mean spirited, short patient, uncooperative and seems very uncaring. Her bedside manner STINKS! She ARGUES with patients, refuses to sign return to work forms and brushes you off on other doctors for help. I don't see how she stays in practice if she is like this with everyone. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Wait time is awful show details Wait time is awful
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Gilani is a wonderful person to talk to, once you talk to her. And her staff is amazing. But her time management is AWFUL. I've been to her office three times, and each time she was late getting into the office for some reason AND also had some pharmaseutical rep waiting, who she saw before the patients. I've never waited less than three hours, so I'm switching doctors.