Dr. Durdana Gilani MD Patient Reviews

January 7th, 2017
RUDE
I was a patient & I promise you she takes pleasure in arguing & humiliating her patients. The staff members told me they hate her but are afraid of losing their jobs. I found a real doctor. You can too. ___AVIOD HER.

November 11th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Gilani has been my doctor ever since she came to Hanson Medical. What I appreciate the most about Dr. Gilani is that when she comes into the room you are her focus and she will devote her full attention to you. I have been to other doctors before meeting her and they would hurry to get you out. One of my previous doctors told me he did not have all day just for me. When I met with Dr. Gilani I still remember she asked what was my problems so I started to tell her and she then said "what other problems do you have." I told her are you sure you want me to answer and she stated " I asked you didn't I." I was shocked that I did not receive the bums rush out the door. I can tell you she has been my doctor since. She genuinely cares about her patients. No one has asked me to write this, I do so because I read an unfair review of this doctor and they are very wrong in their criticism of her. You may have to wait a bit to see her but it is well worth it as she does not rush anyone.

October 9th, 2016
AVOID
The rudest Doctor ever. As I was leaving I asked one of the staff what is wrong with her as I have read 5 star reviews. She told me those reviews are phony, that she tells patients to write them & even threatens the staff to write them "or else." AVOID.

August 31st, 2016
Dr Gilani as a terrific Doctor! Always thorough and always caring. She has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I am most pleased with her professional practice. Top of my list for sure!

August 26th, 2016
She is truly an amazing doctor and person inside and out. Dr. Gilani actually takes time with her patients, and explains all measures and treatment plans for the future. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating.

July 19th, 2016
Great Visit
Great staff. I really appreciated the smile I was greeted with when I opened the door of Dr. Gilani's office. When Dr. Gilani entered the patient room I knew I had her complete attention. She spent a lot of time with me that most doctors wouldn't do. Clearly she cares. Great visit.

July 19th, 2016
Great Dr.
Very through. Dr. Gilani has a lot of experience and can diagnose problems easily.

July 18th, 2016
Dr Gilani is the best ever.
In my 65 years, Dr. Gilani is simply the most thorough, knowledgeable physician I have ever visited. Her staff is delightful.

July 18th, 2016
Excellent and experienced physician
What I appreciate most about Dr. Gilani is her willingness to give patient the time they need to explain their concerns about why they are seeing her. She listens, asks questions for clarification so she has all the details to diagnose and treat as warranted. Dr. Gilani also has no hesitation in calling or sending patients to specialists to ensure overall care. Her generosity is reflective by how patients are welcomed by an attentive staff willing to assist and accommodate the needs of the patient. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Gilani when someone asks about recommendations to a doctor.

July 17th, 2016
Accurate, compassionate & caring
Dr Gilani has been our family physician since 1992. We travel 50 miles each way to see her when we have doctors 10 minutes away. She is accurate & precise when diagnosing and treating her patients. She knows when to refer us to a specialist and always sends her notes that document her concerns. It's sad that people would write anonymous negative reviews that are false and untrue. If you speak the truth you aren't afraid to validate your review with your true name. If you looking for a doctor who really cares and spends the time get it right the first time you won't mind waiting to see her. Her staff is amazing and always treat you right. I highly recommend Dr Gilani's office to anyone looking for a great doctor.

July 16th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I have seen Dr. Gilani for over 20 years and she is very, very professional! I have never known Dr. Gilani not to listen carefully to my problems and even discover issues I wasn't aware of by using blood tests and other methods. She is very perceptive and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

July 16th, 2016
Best doctor EVER!
Dr. Gilani has cared for me for over 20 years with my complex medical problems. She is caring, authentic, thorough and spends the time you NEED with her to understand your situation and work through your needs. YEAH TO DR. GILANI! She has been such a gift for me! I would not be as healthy AS I AM WITHOUT her loving care,