Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
Jun 26th, 2016

Do not believe any good reviews of this person. If you notice all truthful reviews have been removed or "pushed down". This is the absolute worst place you could go.

by Cindy S on Jun 19th, 2016

Dr. Gilani has been my physician for over three decades, she spends as much time as needed to ensure my well-being while I'm in her office. I don't mind waiting for Dr. Gilani because she gives all her patients the time they need in her office. She is always caring and patient, listening carefully to my reasons for visiting, making sure my issues are resolved before I leave. If these issues include referring me to a specialist, there's no hesitation on her part to do so. Her office staff is so helpful and considerate, very willing to answer questions as they arise. During my last visit while I was waiting for the doctor to come in, Dr. Gilani and the office staff were in another examination room and began to sing happy birthday to a patient, I could hear the patient's happy, surprised laughter. This is an example of how much Dr. Gilani cares for her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Gilani to anyone looking for an excellent physician.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Kathy Cobbin on May 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gilani's for 30 years and would not change a thing. She is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a compassionate caring physician. She is the best !!!

No Other Doctor for Me show details No Other Doctor for Me
by P.K.R. on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Gilani has been our family physician since 1978. We have stayed with her even after moving to Palmdale -- 75 miles away. In 1999 she saved my husband's life. She knew when he was healthy and immediately sent him to appropriate specialists when he was not. She is devoted to her patients and extremely thorough; an annual exam is from the top of my head to my toes and checks out ever system. She asks questions I haven't thought about and listens when I have my own questions. She is very direct but never hesitates to explain something I don't understand. Her staff is always cheerful and welcoming. I refer my family and friends to her. I can't imagine seeing any other doctor.

May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Gilani is a caring, patient oriented physician who listens, takes her time with the patients and families to keep them informed and educates them on how to manage chronic illness, such as diabetes. She provides the answers to the patients if they have questions, and does not rush through the appointment. Dr. Gilani is an excellent physician who approaches the patient as a whole and coordinates the patient care with specialist when needed and follows the patient's well being. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician.

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Gilani is an excellent doctor. She spends her time with patients and explains everything properly.

Very upsetting show details Very upsetting
Dec 17th, 2014

Very erratic & angry . Became irate when I told her there is no way for me to get my medical records from almost 14 years ago. Records are not kept that long. I called medical group & they confirmed that. I recommend to not subject yourself to this sort of abuse. I would never recommend this doctor.

This is a disturbing person. show details This is a disturbing person.
Aug 16th, 2014

Shockingly angry. Demonstrates very poor knowledge. Constantly states do ever argue with me for no apparent reason. I left when I felt my safety was @ risk .

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Unbalanced show details Unbalanced
Jul 11th, 2014

My experience with this doctor was very upsetting. I would recommend avoid this office

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Aug 27th, 2013

Dr Gilani, is very rude, has horrible bedside manner. Most importantly she discusses other patient illnesses with staff and patients not not related. She has no concept of patient privacy. She criticizes patients to their face.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Marie Reardon show details Marie Reardon
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr Gilani is ia wonderful, caring doctor. She has been my doctor for many years. Sometimes you might have a little wait in the waiting room, but it's worth it. She is such an excellent doctor. She has has wonderful bedside manner and she spends alot of time with you and is very thorough.

So-called "Dr" Gilani show details So-called "Dr" Gilani
Oct 5th, 2010

This doctor is very mean spirited, short patient, uncooperative and seems very uncaring. Her bedside manner STINKS! She ARGUES with patients, refuses to sign return to work forms and brushes you off on other doctors for help. I don't see how she stays in practice if she is like this with everyone. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Wait time is awful show details Wait time is awful
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Gilani is a wonderful person to talk to, once you talk to her. And her staff is amazing. But her time management is AWFUL. I've been to her office three times, and each time she was late getting into the office for some reason AND also had some pharmaseutical rep waiting, who she saw before the patients. I've never waited less than three hours, so I'm switching doctors.