A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Glass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Glass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Craig Glass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dudley C. Glass practice?
- Dr. Dudley Glass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Glass practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.