A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Choi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke Joon Choi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Duke J. Choi practice?
- Dr. Duke Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Choi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.