A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Phan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Phan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duke A. Phan practice?
Dr. Duke Phan practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.