A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Hau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Hau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hau graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Kuoway Hau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Duncan K. Hau practice?
- Dr. Duncan Hau has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Hau practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.