A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Taylor is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Anthony Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Dustin Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Taylor practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.