Learn more about Dr. Dwight Ellerbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellerbe
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellerbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellerbe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ellerbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe practice?
- Dr. Dwight Ellerbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists, Anchorage Surgeons, Anchorage Plastic Surgeons, and Anchorage Pediatricians.