A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Ellerbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellerbe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellerbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellerbe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ellerbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe practice?
- Dr. Dwight Ellerbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists, Anchorage Surgeons, Anchorage Plastic Surgeons, and Anchorage Pediatricians.