A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Ellerbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellerbe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellerbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellerbe graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ellerbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight M. Ellerbe practice?
- Dr. Dwight Ellerbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatrics, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists, Anchorage Surgeons, Anchorage Plastic Surgeons, and Anchorage Pediatricians.