Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwight Ellerbe
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ellerbe is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe has the following 3 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dwight Ellerbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Susan Etheridge
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dr. Mark Lorenz
Dr. Laura Moore
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics