Learn more about Dr. Dwight Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Keller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight S Keller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight S. Keller practice?
- Dr. Dwight Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.