A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Keller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight S Keller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight S. Keller practice?
- Dr. Dwight Keller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.