A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dzung Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dzung Pham practice?
- Dr. Dzung Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Dzung Pham practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.