A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dzung Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dzung Pham practice?
- Dr. Dzung Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dzung Pham practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.