A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Pham is Good. Dr. Pham has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dzung A. Pham practice?
Dr. Dzung Pham practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.