A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dzung Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dzung Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dzung A. Pham practice?
Dr. Dzung Pham practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.