Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr is absolutely legit, not a scam. show details Dr is absolutely legit, not a scam.
by John Doe on Apr 14th, 2015

Just because some people have chose to lie and abuse the trust of this Dr you should not blame him. Take a look at the addicts abusing this mans position and compassion and stop putting blame where it doesn't belong. Look at the person coming in and exploiting him for what he does. Think of the many people who actually need his services for legitimate purposes. It's not the dr who is helping but it's the lying, deceiving, cheating person that is exploiting him to feed their addictions etc. that is the problem. I have been through many surgeries and am in a great deal of pain and for people to post negative comments irritates me. I am a responsible, hard working family man and without this Dr I would not be able to function some days. Try and understand both aspects of medicine. There are always 2 sides to a story and that is mine for what it is worth.

Scam Doctor show details Scam Doctor
Nov 7th, 2013

This Dr is a scam!!! he charges $100 just to refill RX after 3 months. Told me I would only have to see hime every 6, but wants money to approve refill. Most pharmacies will not even fill his RXs - Costco, Rite Aid, etc

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Christina M on Jul 26th, 2013

I moved to CA 8 years ago when I was 20 and I found Dr Pham through a friend. He has been my primary care doctor ever since. I probably only seen him once or twice a year but he always knows my name when I walk in (before grabbing my file). I recently went on a trip to Indonesia and after getting the run around from a travel clinic who wanted to charge me $500 for shots I went to Dr Pham who spent at least 30min with me going over what shots I needed and also prescribing me antibiotics and stomach medication if I needed it while out of the country. He also sent me to walgreens to get my shots which were covered by my insurance (no $500 charge there!). Dr Pham will always tell you where you can get the best price for the medication he is prescribing, and if he has enough samples on hand he will give those to you for free. Yes there is always a wait and he does not take appointments but he will spend the time with you to discuss your illness and what steps to take to get better. He is also open Saturday 10-2 and most weekdays until 6 I believe, which is perfect for those of us who work M-F. My ONLY negative of this place is the receptionist. If you call and have a question, good luck, but in person she does her job of finding your file and taking your co-pay. I would recommend Dr Pham over and over again to anyone looking for a caring Dr.

Ms Kang show details Ms Kang
Nov 13th, 2012

my family has been helped by Dr. pham for the past 8 years, and we are very very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. One of the greatest things about Dr. Pham is that he does care about his patients. He always takes time to hear you, to examine carefully before diagnosis and prescription, even when he has long line of patients, as though the patient that is in front him is the most important and valuable person in the world. All his diagnosis for our ailments were very precise, and hence, his treatment, very effective. Dr. Pham's receptionist is also kind, professional, and very helpful!

Apr 14th, 2012

I like Dr. Pham very much because he is kind and easy to talk with. His diagnosis is superb and save me a lot of money on my prescriptions. Dr. Pham is very easy to make appointment with, not waiting for three days like others until your problem gets worst. I couldn't think anyone else can take care of me as good as Dr. Pham.

Horrible!!!!! show details Horrible!!!!!
Mar 26th, 2012

This doctor is a very shady one to say the least. He prescribed my boyfriend norcos over a year ago for a broken collarbone. He continues to refill his prescriptions every time he asks even though he does not need them anymore just so he can get money from the insurance. If this doctor really cared he would have cut my boyfriend off from them a long time ago no question!!!! But now my boyfriend is addicted to them and he continues to give them to him. I would NEVER recommend this doctor EVER!!!!!

Thank you Dr Pham show details Thank you Dr Pham
May 31st, 2011

Dr Pham is a very caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing good care. He always knows how to handle my issues and I appreciate it very much. Please give him a chance next time you need care.

Finally a detail oriented Doctor show details Finally a detail oriented Doctor
by Anthony Cefalo on Dec 13th, 2009

I would highly suggest this Doctor. I just moved here from Massachusetts and would recommend anybody to this Doctor for their quick service that was very thorough. When I first went their I waited 10 minutes on my first visit and he went over every single detail of my health over my entire life to better understand a medical condition that I have. Thank you Dr. Pham, I will refer you to all of my friends & co-workers.