Dr. Dzung Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dzung Pham?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dzung Pham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

Best Family Doctor in Southern California

I've been going to Dr. Pham now for over 9 years, & wouldn't think about changing. He is very thorough, patient, & most of all very knowledgeable. He really cares about his patients, He's what all Doctors should be, but are not. I live in San Diego now, but lived in Irvine, CA for 20 years, when I was referred to Dr. Pham by a close friend. Even though I've lived in San Diego now for 6 years, after getting married, I still will make the drive to see Dr. Pham. He's the best!

February 3rd, 2017

Great!!!

very professional and informative. Made my daughter feel very comfortable. Highly recommend.

March 26th, 2016

The only problem is that every time you call that office the phone ring busy pretty sure the problem can be that's where all those two lines are busy that's when two lines are busy the phone jumps over the next line by adding an extra line we're asking the phone company to install a hunting system.

April 14th, 2015

Dr is absolutely legit, not a scam.

Just because some people have chose to lie and abuse the trust of this Dr you should not blame him. Take a look at the addicts abusing this mans position and compassion and stop putting blame where it doesn't belong. Look at the person coming in and exploiting him for what he does. Think of the many people who actually need his services for legitimate purposes. It's not the dr who is helping but it's the lying, deceiving, cheating person that is exploiting him to feed their addictions etc. that is the problem. I have been through many surgeries and am in a great deal of pain and for people to post negative comments irritates me. I am a responsible, hard working family man and without this Dr I would not be able to function some days. Try and understand both aspects of medicine. There are always 2 sides to a story and that is mine for what it is worth.

July 26th, 2013

Great Doctor!

I moved to CA 8 years ago when I was 20 and I found Dr Pham through a friend. He has been my primary care doctor ever since. I probably only seen him once or twice a year but he always knows my name when I walk in (before grabbing my file). I recently went on a trip to Indonesia and after getting the run around from a travel clinic who wanted to charge me $500 for shots I went to Dr Pham who spent at least 30min with me going over what shots I needed and also prescribing me antibiotics and stomach medication if I needed it while out of the country. He also sent me to walgreens to get my shots which were covered by my insurance (no $500 charge there!). Dr Pham will always tell you where you can get the best price for the medication he is prescribing, and if he has enough samples on hand he will give those to you for free. Yes there is always a wait and he does not take appointments but he will spend the time with you to discuss your illness and what steps to take to get better. He is also open Saturday 10-2 and most weekdays until 6 I believe, which is perfect for those of us who work M-F. My ONLY negative of this place is the receptionist. If you call and have a question, good luck, but in person she does her job of finding your file and taking your co-pay. I would recommend Dr Pham over and over again to anyone looking for a caring Dr.

November 13th, 2012

Ms Kang

my family has been helped by Dr. pham for the past 8 years, and we are very very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. One of the greatest things about Dr. Pham is that he does care about his patients. He always takes time to hear you, to examine carefully before diagnosis and prescription, even when he has long line of patients, as though the patient that is in front him is the most important and valuable person in the world. All his diagnosis for our ailments were very precise, and hence, his treatment, very effective. Dr. Pham's receptionist is also kind, professional, and very helpful!

April 14th, 2012

I like Dr. Pham very much because he is kind and easy to talk with. His diagnosis is superb and save me a lot of money on my prescriptions. Dr. Pham is very easy to make appointment with, not waiting for three days like others until your problem gets worst. I couldn't think anyone else can take care of me as good as Dr. Pham.

March 26th, 2012

Horrible!!!!!

This doctor is a very shady one to say the least. He prescribed my boyfriend norcos over a year ago for a broken collarbone. He continues to refill his prescriptions every time he asks even though he does not need them anymore just so he can get money from the insurance. If this doctor really cared he would have cut my boyfriend off from them a long time ago no question!!!! But now my boyfriend is addicted to them and he continues to give them to him. I would NEVER recommend this doctor EVER!!!!!

September 8th, 2011

A very caring man

May 31st, 2011

Dr Pham is a very caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing good care. He always knows how to handle my issues and I appreciate it very much. Please give him a chance next time you need care.

December 13th, 2009

Finally a detail oriented Doctor

I would highly suggest this Doctor. I just moved here from Massachusetts and would recommend anybody to this Doctor for their quick service that was very thorough. When I first went their I waited 10 minutes on my first visit and he went over every single detail of my health over my entire life to better understand a medical condition that I have. Thank you Dr. Pham, I will refer you to all of my friends & co-workers.

September 22nd, 2017