A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Lund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lund
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Lund, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lund has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lund MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Earl Lund practice?
- Dr. Earl Lund has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Lund practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.