Learn more about Dr. Earl Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Lund is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lund
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Lund, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lund has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Lund MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Earl Lund practice?
- Dr. Earl Lund has 1 office location.
Dr. Earl Lund practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.