A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earla Quisido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earla Quisido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quisido graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quisido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earla Eveleen V Quisido MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Earla E. Quisido practice?
- Dr. Earla Quisido has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earla Quisido practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.