A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Easton Manderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Easton Manderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Easton Manderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Manderson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Manderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Easton L Manderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Easton L. Manderson practice?
- Dr. Easton Manderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Easton Manderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.