A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eben Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eben Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eben Alexander, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eben Kate Alexander MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eben K. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Eben Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eben Alexander practices Neurological Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.