Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ebenezer Odoom
Dr. Ebenezer Odoom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Queens Village, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Odoom is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Southside Hospital. Dr. Odoom has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ebenezer Odoom has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ebenezer Odoom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.
Dr. Aryel Nicoleau
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Queens Village, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Rakesh Gupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Queens Village, NY 0.14 mi19
Dr. Mohinder Gupta
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Queens Village, NY 0.14 mi48