A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostoufi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostoufi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mostoufi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebrahim Mostoufi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.