A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Abdalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdalla
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Abdalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Abdalla, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Abdalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Kaleel Abdalla MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie K. Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Eddie Abdalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Abdalla practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.