A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Abdalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdalla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Abdalla, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Abdalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Kaleel Abdalla MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie K. Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Eddie Abdalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Abdalla practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.