A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hu has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie H Hu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie H. Hu practice?
- Dr. Eddie Hu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eddie Hu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra Internists, Alhambra Hematologists, and Alhambra Oncologists.