A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hu has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddie H. Hu practice?
Dr. Eddie Hu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Surgery, and Hematology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, Pasadena Oncologists, and Pasadena Surgeons.