Learn more about Dr. Eddie Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hu has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie H Hu MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie H. Hu practice?
- Dr. Eddie Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Hu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists, Alhambra Hematologists, and Alhambra Oncologists.