Learn more about Dr. Eddie Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hu has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddie H. Hu practice?
Dr. Eddie Hu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra Internists, Alhambra Hematologists, and Alhambra Oncologists.