Learn more about Dr. Eddy Echols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Echols is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Echols
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Echols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddy Echols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Echols graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Echols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy L Echols MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddy L. Echols practice?
- Dr. Eddy Echols has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddy Echols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.