A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Echols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Echols is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddy Echols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Echols graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Echols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Echols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eddy L. Echols practice?
Dr. Eddy Echols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Orthopedic Surgeons.