A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean-Baptisite
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jean-Baptisite Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Baptisite graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Jean-Baptisite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite practice?
- Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists and East Meadow Pulmonologists.