A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eden Nuval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eden Nuval is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuval graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nuval has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eden Quines Nuval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eden Q. Nuval practice?
- Dr. Eden Nuval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eden Nuval practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.