A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eden Yawata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yawata
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yawata Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yawata graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Yawata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eden Katsumasa Yawata DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eden K. Yawata practice?
- Dr. Eden Yawata has 1 office location.
Dr. Eden Yawata practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.