A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Binoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Binoya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Binoya graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Binoya has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo G Binoya MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo G. Binoya practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Binoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Binoya practices Emergency Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Emergency Physicians.