A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dos Santos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dos Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dos Santos graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Dos Santos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Ramon Dos Santos MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo R. Dos Santos practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.