A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dos Santos graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Dos Santos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Ramon Dos Santos MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo R. Dos Santos practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Dos Santos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.