A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edie Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edie Pohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pohl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edie Marie Pohl DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edie M. Pohl practice?
- Dr. Edie Pohl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edie Pohl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Silvis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.