A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Editha Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Editha Uy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Editha Bautista Uy MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Editha B. Uy practice?
- Dr. Editha Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Editha Uy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Cardiologists.