A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Editha Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Editha Uy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Uy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Editha Bautista Uy MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Editha B. Uy practice?
- Dr. Editha Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Editha Uy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Cardiologists.