A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmon Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Korea University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmon Wang Ki Lim MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmon W. Lim practice?
- Dr. Edmon Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmon Lim practices Internal Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists.