A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Sam Lee MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edmond Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Lee practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Oncologists.