A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmond Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmond Sam Lee MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmond S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edmond Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmond Lee practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Oncologists.