A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brinkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Brinkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkis
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brinkis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinkis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Zigmas Brinkis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Z. Brinkis practice?
- Dr. Edmund Brinkis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Brinkis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.