A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brinkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Brinkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brinkis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinkis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brinkis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund Z. Brinkis practice?
Dr. Edmund Brinkis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.