A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brinkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Brinkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brinkis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinkis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Zigmas Brinkis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Z. Brinkis practice?
- Dr. Edmund Brinkis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Brinkis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.