Learn more about Dr. Edmund Brinkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Brinkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Brinkis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinkis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Zigmas Brinkis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Z. Brinkis practice?
- Dr. Edmund Brinkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Brinkis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.